I woke up today to a nomination for the Sunshine Blogger Award (yes, it’s that time of the year!) by Shubham Verma of The Shubham Stories. He has a wonderfully diverse blog that you guys need to check out right now! Thank you for the nomination, Shubham! I feel like this nomination is a great way to broaden my horizons on this platform.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions asked.
3. Nominate as many new bloggers as you can, and ask them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and nominees on your blog.
5. Notify them by commenting on one of their blog posts.
Shubham’s questions for me:
Q1. Books or e-books?
A. Always books. I feel more personally attached to them, and nothing beats flipping pages or the smell of books.
Q2. Shopping online or in the store?
A. I need to make a few rounds to make sure I really want what I picked out (no matter what it is I’m buying), so I prefer shopping at stores.
Q3. Home-cooked food or food at a restaurant?
A. Food in general, buddy. It depends on what I want to eat at the time.
Q4. Is there something you always take with you on your travels?
A. Yes! A really good book and my cameras. One for escaping this world, and the other for capturing snippets of it.
Q5. What is the most amazing fact about yourself that you would like to share with your readers?
A. I am VERY persuasive. If I can convince the security at the movies to let me take my own bottle of soda in, I can handle anything else.
Q6. Can you share a ‘Don’t’ advice too?
A. Don’t cling on to toxic people in your life. Whether they are exes, past flings, friends who turned on you, or people who walked out. Think of it as cleansing your sacred space. Keeping them around will only do you more harm than good.
Q7. If you could have one superpower, what would you pick and why?
A. Teleportation, because I hate it when I can’t be around people when they really need me with them. Also because my friends live so far away.
Q8. Do you have a favourite celebrity or author?
A. Ah, there are so many. Emma Watson, Lili Reinhart, and Dove Cameron to name a few because they so strongly use their platform for spreading all kinds of positivity around.
Q9. What’s something that will always be in fashion, no matter how much time passes?
A. Oversized shirts. They are so versatile!
Q10. Have you broken any new years’ resolutions yet? If so, what?
A. No, I haven’t because I don’t believe in resolutions. I like to set goals for myself as I see fit.
Q11. Is there anything you’d like to do, but you’ve never done?
A. Cover a song with my best friend playing the piano. Fingers crossed!
Here are my nominations-
1. What would your perfect day be like?
2. What has been the biggest leap of faith you’ve taken so far?
3. What’s your favourite song and why?
4. What’s the first thing you notice about a person?
5. What are you most grateful for?
6. If your personality had a colour, what do you think it would be?
7. What would you tell your younger self?
8. What’s the best piece of advice anybody has ever given you?
9. Describe yourself in five words.
10. What’s the most thoughtful gift you’ve ever received?
11. What time of the day are you the most energetic?
I nominate these amazing people. You should go check them out!
2. Fly Away With Vishrut.
4. Empty Verse.
5. A Hungry Soul.
6. It’s Kinda’ Sath-ish!
7. Jane Dougherty Writes.
8. Mumbai Storyteller.
10. ARUN’S EPIGRAM.
11. Musings of a Whimsical Soul.
Once again, thanks for the nomination! Have a great weekend, everybody!