The Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award is an award given to upcoming bloggers for their role in inspiring their readers as well as their fellow bloggers. Being nominated for these awards is a sign that all of our hard work and putting our thoughts out there for everybody to read isn’t exactly in vain. On days when we’re feeling stuck, with absolutely no idea of where we’re going with our blogs, it’s nice to know that we’re making a difference, no matter how big or small the scale is.
RULES FOR ACCEPTING THE AWARD:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 bloggers for this award and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify your nominees.
- List the rules and display the ‘Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award’ logo and provide the link to their blog.
I have been nominated for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award by Karunya, who runs the blog ‘Million Dreams‘. She has a very interesting take on life around us and I am so honoured to have been nominated for this award by her. Make sure you go check out her blog and read her work! Thank you so much for this, Karunya!
1. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
I would want people to be a lot kinder to each other than they are. The world is becoming a scary place to live in with every passing day and hatred is taking over, no matter what we talk about. I think that if we were kinder to each other and tried to just exist in harmony without trying to stir up drama with each other. It sounds like a silly thing, I guess, but it’s what I’d want.
2. If today is your last day on earth, what would you do?
I would sit on the beach and read my favourite book in peace. If I had to go out, I’d very much like to go out in peace and quiet.
3. What’s your take on gender equality?
I think that gender equality is extremely important and we should stop taking it so lightly. Then again, women still have a long, uphill battle to fight, whether we like it or not. The changes that are taking place right now are extremely significant, but there is still so much to make up for.
4. When you feel like things aren’t going your way, what would you do?
I am a very resourceful so when things don’t go my way, I often work around the situation to get it to work in my favour. It’s one of the many things that I pride myself in.
5. According to you, what is the key to self-acceptance?
Personally, I think that the key to self-acceptance lies in unlearning. From the minute we’re born, we are thrown into society’s ideas of what we should do and who we should be and it is not until well after our teenage years that we get to decide who we really want to be. That’s over 18 years of lessons to unlearn. It’s like cleaning your house after 18 years. There is a pile of junk that you want to throw away, but you also have to be smart about what you choose to keep and what new things you want to invite into your life. That’s where self-acceptance begins.
MY QUESTIONS TO THE NOMINEES:
1. What is your motivation to keep writing?
2. If you weren’t writing, what would you be doing?
3. What is the one thing you want people to take away from your blog?
4. What’s one thing you would like your readers to know?
5. What is your favourite thing to write about?
I further nominate:
Make sure you go and read the posts written by these amazing bloggers. They are constant sources of inspiration and encouragement and they totally deserve to be on this list. Sending you all lots of love!
The Shubhster. Xx