- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you’ve uploaded the post.
Alright, so first of all, I have to say this, I am incredibly honoured to have been nominated for the LIEBSTER award by Darell Phillip. He is one of my most active readers here and he never fails to appreciate my work. Everyone reading this should go check out his blog for some very beautifully written poetry and for a lot of insightful content. His latest poem ‘There Is Coming A Day‘ speaks volumes about the current scenario and why everyone should speak up about it, and I think that everybody needs to read it. Thank you so much for the nomination, Mr Phillip!
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
1. What is your favourite book and why?
I am a voracious reader and I prefer different genres depending on how I’m feeling at the moment, and I am also always looking for something new to read, even if I stumble across translations of novels that haven’t been written in English. I have a list of books that I really like, and you can check them out here!
2. What song do you currently have on repeat?
The song is called ‘Bu Wang‘ by Wang Yibo, and it’s from the soundtrack of a C-Drama titled ‘The Untamed’.
3. Which season of the year best describes you?
I would like to say that Autumn describes me the best because I am Autumn child myself, and I think that it brings about change and letting go of the past, and that perfectly sums up who I am and who I have grown into.
4. In the event of an emergency home evacuation, what is the first item you’d grab?
That’s a tough one, but I think that in case of an emergency, I would definitely go for my handbag because that’s where my wallet and id cards are.
5. Which historical figure would you most like to meet and why?
I would love to meet Jane Austen because of her very realistic and very relatable insight on the way society works. I think it would be very interesting.
6. What makes a good blog?
There is no secret formula. Every blog is different unto its own and I think that what makes it different is how you choose to interact with your readers and how honest you are with them. I think it’s the personal touch that makes all the difference.
7. Back to the past or forward to the future?
Neither. I am where I am right now because of the choices I made in the past and I wouldn’t be here today if it weren’t for them. Also, I would like the experience that leads me to my future rather than having it handed to me on a silver platter. I’m good in the present.
8. Your dream vacation.
Somewhere secluded and quiet with my best friends. I think it’s long overdue.
9. The greatest movie of all time.
I’m not a movie person (yikes!), but I love ‘The Lion King’ because it gave me different lessons every time I rewatched it, so there you go.
10. Wealth or health?
Health always comes first, whether it’s physical, mental or emotional. But I can’t deny the need for wealth that capitalism has hammered into our lives, either.
11. My proudest moment:
My proudest moment yet has to be when my blog got ranked among the top 20 lifestyle blogs in Mumbai by FeedSpot. I ranked #20 back then, and I now rank at #18. This is really huge for me and I am proud of the progress that I am making.
I would like to nominate these wonderful bloggers for the LIEBSTER Award:
Do make sure that you read their work and show them your appreciation!
1. Em’s Emmature Stuff by Em
2. Empty Verse Blog by Mayuri Barve
3. It’s kinda Sath-ish by Sathish
4. Delusional Bubble
5. The Hidden Soul by Era
6. Pillow_Thoughts by Anushka
7. Timeless Mind by Parneeta Sachdev
8. The Pensieve by Soumitra
9. Believe in Yourself by Saniya
10. Poetry Love
11. Short Prose by Gabriela
My 11 questions for the bloggers I have nominated are:
1. What are 3 words that describe you best?
2. What do you think are your strengths?
3. What is the one lesson you always hold on to?
4. What are you grateful for in this very moment?
5. What would you tell your younger self?
6. Who do you most look up to and why?
7. Describe your ideal day.
8. If you had to spend a day in someone else’s shoes, whose would you pick and why?
9. What do you most love about writing?
10. What motivates you to keep going?
11. Are you happy?
Well, that’s me and my questions for everyone! I am looking forward to reading your responses to them. And thank you so much, once again, for the nomination!
The Shubhster! Xx