I am thrilled to have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award once again. This time, I have been nominated by the wonderful blogger of Intrinsic World (go check out her page!), Savs. Thank you so much for the nomination, Savs. I love how supportive the blogosphere is and how the community is growing every single day!
ABOUT THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD:
I have mentioned this before, but for new readers, the Mystery Blogger Award is an award for bloggers, by bloggers, to help them discover other bloggers who deserve to be recognized for their work. This is to help create a friendly community and build a link between bloggers in the blogosphere, and I am glad that it is working!
Thank you, Okoto Enigma, for coming up with such a wonderful initiative. In Okoto Enigma’s words, ‘“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.’
RULES FOR ACCEPTING THE NOMINATION:
- Display the award logo on your blog
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of this award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the 5 questions given by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate at least 10 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 funny/ weird question.
- Share a link to your best post.
THREE THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. I am a really good artist and I experiment with surrealism in my art.
2. My best friend and I love to take photos of the moon in our free time and we have a page that we use as a lunar journal of sorts.
3. I am an incurable romantic and it reflects in almost all of my works.
MY ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS GIVEN:
1. What do you value the most and why?
I value my best friends and my family the most because they have been my rock through storms that I couldn’t have survived otherwise. I am very grateful for the people I have chosen to keep me company and I would gladly do the same for them, should they ever need it.
2. Can you think of a funny incident from your school days? Which one?
I think this was on the last day of 10th grade, before we all moved to other places for high school, and my friends (the blogger who runs Big Short being one of them) and I decided that it would be a good idea to go to the middle of the basketball court and sing Stereo Hearts as loudly as we could manage, until we were hoarse from all the screaming. I think it’s one of the happiest memories I have from my school days.
3. How would you want your loved ones to remember you?
I know for a fact that if I were to leave this world today, I’d leave behind a huge amount of my artwork and writing. I think there’s beauty in being remembered for the things that you’ve put all of your heart and soul into creating and I think they’ll cherish all of my work if I were to be gone tomorrow.
4. Have you ever experienced something supernatural?
Maybe? I find myself unable to sleep when the moon shines outside my window, and I automatically wake up when the moon is even slightly visible from my bed (I am not sensitive to light when I sleep). I don’t know if that counts as something supernatural, but I have no explanation for this.
5. Do you believe in God?
I believe in a higher power that works to help us manifest things that we intend for our lives. Some people call it ‘God’ and others just believe in whatever helps them hold on to hope. I am the latter. I know that the energy I give to the Universe is what I will get back, but it must be nice to put your faith in a God as long as you mean well, I guess.
MY BEST POST:
The last time I was nominated, I said that my best post back then was An Open Letter to Parents Everywhere. But it has been a couple of months since then and I would like to say that my best post so far is Blues, Greys and Hope because a lot of people seem to have resonated with that one and I am really glad that it helped them in some way or another. It really means a lot to me when my posts mean something to my readers and I am glad that what I write is a part of your daily reading!
- Kriti Singh Chauhan of Kittu’s Modern Mixtape
- Anupriya Shasheendran of Amour Infini
- Shrinidhi Vijay of Big Short
- Athira of Croswalk
- Salonee of Fleeting Awakening
- It’s Hers!!!
- Madhangi of Voice of Silence
- Salonii Mallck of Bethepoemtomypoetry
- Piya’s Rising Sun
- Shruti of The Tragedy Kween
Make sure you go check out their wonderful blogs and show them the appreciation they deserve!
MY QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES:
1. What does your art mean to you?
2. When have you felt the most alive, so far? Why?
3. What would you rather be doing if it weren’t for what you’re doing right now?
4. What keeps you going when you are at your lowest?
5. If you had a secret society, what kind of people would you recruit?
Congratulations to all the wonderful nominees and thank you so much, once again, to Savs, for nominating me for this amazing award! I cannot wait to read all of your answers. I hope you’re all having a great day.
The Shubhster. Xx